We are a creative group of designers from a variety of genres that will meet demands and find solution through our “Collective Intelligence”. We not only rely on individual designers, but include other creative groups, sensible art, and students studying computer graphics to consult and produce designs. By collaborating, we are not limited to movies, web designs, or advertisements but also interactive environmental designｓ and presentationｓ.
Takayuki BabaCEO, Creative Director
2002 VJed for live, and concerts for various musicians at clubs in Tokyo. Artists include voji, biomehannika, cosmicgate, Tokunaga Hideaki, Hound Dog, B’z. HIFANA. 2003 As an Art Director awarded 1st Place for the opening of “Sphere”, released by UKV. Responsible for the computer graphic works for TV programs, movies, and trailers for SoftBank, Honda, Toyota. Other works include opening videos for Ohayou Nihon, Kirin Cup Soccer, Asia Cup Soccer, and Kouki Kameda World Title Match. Provided computer graphic images for the movie 20th Century Boy, GOEMON. Founded Integral Vision Graphics in 2012. Currently teaching Computer Graphics Artists’ Course at Digital Hollywood.
- Promotional videos include UKV/SPHERE, Jun-ii/TattaHitotsuNoAi, Softbank, KAT-TUN/YorokobiNoUta, Honda’s Tokyo Motor show, Toyota’s Tokyo Motor Show, J-League Tamagawa Classic Get the River Under Control.
- Movies and TV Dramas include Garou, SushiOuji, GOEMON, 20th Century Boy First Episode, 20th Century Boy Third Episode
- TV intros include TBS WBA World Title Match intro, NHK OhayouNihon, TBS Asia Cup 2007, TBS Kirin Challenge Cup, TBS Midnight Drama Series
- Commercial includes AEON
- Advertisements include FASH MX MASTER BOOK
- Visuals art graphics for lives for Hound Dog, Hideaki Tokunaga, B’z
- Web Designs for BAD LAND V.I.
- Worked for Sony Computer Entertainment Design as a designer.
Shusuke OsanaiDirector, CG Director
Worked at N-DESIGN 2001 – 2009. Promoted to Chief Designer in 2003. Project leader and director for Utada Hikaru’s “Traveling”, and “sakura Drops”. Other works include Sony PlayStation 2 games, “Sakura Taisen”, “Hissatsu Ura Kagyou”, “Ninnkyouden”. Movies, “GOEMON”, “20th Century Boy”.As freelance CG designer, designed for FC Tokyo, Kawasaki Frontale’s TV commercials and characters. Joined Integral Vision Graphics in 2012 as Director and CG director.
- Promotion Video include THE ALFEE / Juliet, BUCK-TICK 9.11 - Devil and Freud - Climax Together, Misato Seibu Dome Blue Butterfly 19th., Utada / You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Yurika Oyama / Umi no Ao Sora no Ao, Hikaru Utada / Passion, remioromen SUMMER LIVE “STAND BY ME”, EXILE LIVE TOUR 2007 “EXILE EVOLUTION”, J-League Tamagawa Classics get the river under control, Suntory Ieimon Digital Artboard Project the waves and Fuji version.
- Movies and TV dramas include “Koi ni Utaeba”, “CASSHERN”, “Siren”, “GOEMON”, “20th Century Boy First Episode”, “20th Century Boy Third Episode”, opening for Asahi Television “1984”.
- Broadcast Design include NTT DoCoMo “FOMA Green and water version”, Nitori “Two Layer Down Futon”, Riken “Caesar Salad Dressing”, Asahi Television “SNOWPRINCE” the movie, Asahi Television “BALLAD” the movie, Kentucky Fried Chicken “40th Anniversary Campaign”, Suntory “Jokki Nama The Green Garden, The Blue Beach”, Taisho Pharmaceutical Company “Gulucocare”, Moony “Diapers for New Born”, Lion “Soft In One Silkie”.
- Games include “DEAD OR ALIVE 3”, “NINJA GAIDEN” for the Xbox. “ONE PIECE: Grand Battle”, “Sakura Taisen”, “Hissatsu Ura Kagyou”, “Ninnkyouden”, “Sakura Taisen V”, “Tengai Makyou III NAMIDA”, Nintendo team NINJA “Metroid other M” for the PS2.
- Advertisement include BARFOUT! March issue ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI (Tsuyoshi Doumoto) CD Album for “VOICEMAIL / Let’s Go”.
- J League Durby Match "TAMAGAWA CLASICO" PV and Team character Design
- Client : Kawasaki Frontale Co.,Ltd. / Tokyo Football Club Co.,Ltd.
- User Interface Design
- Client : Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- T.V. Drama "GARO" Computer Graphics
- Client : Omunibus Japan Inc.
Bank of account
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Sony Corporation / Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. / NIKON CORPORATION / OMNIBUS JAPAN INC. / Drawiz Inc. / Digital Hollywood Co., Ltd. / PICT INC.